The disaster district strikes again.
- They excess 27 Faculty members, (to save money)
- They cut after school activities budgets, (to save money)
- They do not let substitutes start working until two weeks into the school year, (to save money)
- They install a state of the art finger print scanner when faculty and staff sign into the building at 6,000 a piece to….to…to…(TO DO WHAT EXACTLY?)
Riddle me this….
What do you get when it’s….
Exam week + AP EXAM week + an ENTIRE MIDDLE SCHOOL STAFF IS TAKING OFF TO GRADE TESTS
An additional FIVE Physical Education teachers taking off to attend said game when they have previously been assigned “proctor” assignments?
Lovely kids, lovely.
1. Wait….are you my teacher?
2. EW, a sub.
3. So this means we don’t have to do any work today…right??
4. I thought you were the NICE SUB.
5. Is this being collected at the end of the period?
6. Is this being graded?
7. Our teacher lets us use our iPods.
8. Our teacher lets us text.
9. Our teacher lets us eat.
10. Our teacher lets us go to the bathroom in large groups.
11. I’m going to the bathroom.
12. I don’t have a lunch period. I’m starving. My teacher lets us go to the cafeteria.
13. Our teacher doesn’t make us actually DO work.
14. Hey Ms. Teacher!
15. Hey Mr. Teacher!
16. YO Mrs.Teacher Lady!
17. Why did you want to be a substitute?
18. I don’t need a pass.
19. I don’t understand.
20. We never learned this.
21. ARE YOU A REAL TEACHER?
Friends, add to the list!!